Due to high demand from our UK Government clients, we are looking for a Delivery Consultant to support the delivery of contract roles in the Public Sector.
Role & Responsibilities
• Dedicated management of resourcing requirements from the UK Government and responsible for direct/hands-on resourcing of all related vacancies.
• SME recruiter for IT-related roles including Project Management, DevOps, Developers, Architects, BAs etc.
• Resource, screen and submit CV’s to the account team – quality at speed.
• Build an ongoing pipeline of security cleared and Public Sector candidates.
• Support the wider Delivery & Fulfilment function with delivery into other Public Sector/security cleared clients on an ad hoc basis.
• Build relationships with candidates for referrals and continual good service.
• Be aware of overall delivery against contractual Service Level Agreements.
• Ensure the delivery of quality resources to meet both the cultural and ‘talent’ needs of customers.
• Uphold customer and Gibbs values at all times.
• Ensure all search activity is being optimised effectively to meet targets, utilising appropriate search management, internal database, media and online advertising tools.
• Utilise the full capabilities of the internal ATS to ensure the most effective candidate and client management process.
• Adopt a strong knowledge of the Public Sector market and strive for continuous improvement by continually reviewing market availability, legislation, changes to the Public Sector, methods of attraction, resourcing tools, etc.
• Willingness to work outside of core hours to ensure delivery to the account team if necessary.
• Previous experience in a fast-paced recruitment environment, ideally with IT/digital experience.
• Previous experience in sourcing SC/DV cleared roles (ideal).
• Strong mindset with the ability to multi-task and outperform competitors.
• Meets core values of the company.
• Nurturing, respectful and supportive of the team.
• Passionate about making a difference to the company.
• Willingness to work outside of core hours to get the job done.
Gibbs is an equal opportunities employer. Please see the Equality and Diversity Policy for further details.
Reflecting on the recent International Women’s Day, I thought about how we can develop a pathway that encourages more women and girls to participate in tech-orientated careers. We just had a webinar on the topic of the Gender Pay Gap,...
DevOps. Continuous Integration. Agile, and its different flavours. Self-Regulating Teams. Waterfall. Tribes. These are all examples of different flavours of frameworks that are used to deliver change in some way, shape or form. As the world moves to...