With European IT spend estimated at $453 billion in 2017, organisations are becoming increasingly dependent on their Project Management functions to succeed.
45% of all IT projects go over budget, some spectacularly. With the best of intentions, projects can get out of control. Organisations require the best in class Project Management skills and tools to help deliver projects on time, to budget and provide the required quality assurance needed to stay ahead of their competition.
While Project management is a growing profession, it requires heavy investment in recruitment, performance, portfolio management, training and development and organisations are faced with acute skills shortages. Gibbs Hybrid PMaaS – Project Management as a Service – offers a solution to this challenge, driving the end to end cost of delivery down and improving the organisation’s ability to respond in an agile way to threats and opportunities.
Our bespoke on-demand service provides qualified professionals, using a proven set of tools and governance. Our project managers tackle all levels of engagement, from assessing delivery capability issues to running projects, programmes or portfolios of work.
What is Project Management?
With European IT spend estimated at $453 billion in 2017, organisations are becoming increasingly dependent on their Project Management functions to succeed. Project management is ultimately the control of cost, schedule and scope but in today’s climate that remit has changed significantly.
Introducing Project Management as a Service
Organisations are driven to be more agile, nimble and responsive to market challenges. Gibbs Hybrid Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) is a response to this imperative. It is a three-tier customer-centric service designed to help clients improve their delivery capability, reduce risk and free up internal resource and reduce overhead costs.
We offer a blend of scalable services designed to provide ready-made, professional, qualified project teams who can assess, control and deliver change in the most efficient way possible.
Assess current delivery capability with an initial cost-free assessment of the current situation.
Provide improvement suggestions and a roadmap for success.
Facilitate the adoption of new frameworks, including Agile, Waterfall or bespoke methods to support the organisation and provide measurable business benefits.
- Define a resource model that flexes to suit the life of the project and the organisation’s needs.
- Quality at speed service to ramp projects up, or down based on responses to organisational need.
- Offer commercial terms that mean we can smoothly transfer knowledge to the client before exiting
- Gainshare principal – deliver early and our clients win.
- The Academy – standardised delivery with focussed, trained, experienced teams that hit the ground running earlier in the life cycle.
- The Gibbs RISER delivery framework – a framework that improves governance without compromising delivery.
- A Toolkit that provides end to end visibility and traceability of requirements.
- An MI suite based on data and trend analysis – from risk profiling to status reporting, burn rate to cost forecast.
- Offer relevant and timely MI to manage risk help stakeholders make timely decisions and improve communication.
- Offer an independent delivery view. Data-driven assessments provide transparent delivery position and forecast.