Gibbs Hybrid's BOT is a service that meets the increasing challenge of international organisations moving operational functions across geographies.
Gibbs Hybrid’s Build Operate Transfer is a service solution that meets the increasing challenge of international organisations moving operational functions across geographies.
Are you facing the need to reduce operational costs? Are you seeking to relocate functions of your business to a more cost-effective location and closer to key stakeholders? Looking for an exceptional location with high quality talent?
We have the expertise, background and infrastructure to deliver a full end-to-end solution. We can Build an operations centre in Gdansk, Poland, Operate the function, and then Transfer your business functions back to you seamlessly.
We are also offering clients the option of altering the outcome such that we continue to fully operate it, as a traditional BPO model, without returning it to the client. This level of flexibility is simply unmatched in the industry. We provide a rapid scaling of your operations, process improvements and automation, reduced infrastructure set-up costs and, critically, reduced time to operational efficiency.
Build, Operate, Transfer is part of Gibbs Hybrid’s suite of Business Process Outsourcing solutions, all based at our facility in Gdansk.
Typical Outsourcing operations are:
IT Help Desk/ Service Desk
Business process outsourcing
Our Business Process Outsourcing centre is based in Gdansk, a vibrant, progressive city in the Pomerania region of Poland. We chose to headquarter there because of its location and its educated, outward-looking young population. Gdansk is home to 1.25 million people and its 4 universities educate 90,000 people annually. English is widely spoken, and most of the workforce speaks several additional languages, making Gdansk an ideal location for operations with multilingual requirements.
It is also a beautiful city, with many historic sites and close to beaches, forests and lakes. With its international schools and cultural richness, Gdansk is a very attractive location.
Gibbs’ facility has been designed to allow fast start-up operations, scaling to tackle the immediate task while the project team fits out a longer-term base. It is a new location in the business heart of the city. The operation is within our CEE headquarters, fully staffed with operations, technical, logistics and HR personnel.
Why Build Operate Transfer?
• Close management of OpEx with reduced Capital outlays
• Transparent, pre-determined costs entering and exiting the engagement
• Internal resources not required to source, recruit and onboard new hires
• Avoidance of the learning curve associated with operating in a new location
Why Gibbs Hybrid?
• Our experience includes a recent Build, Operate, Transfer project for a multi-national bank. We completed the project, processing 700 staffers into the client’s operation, which has since grown to 3000 employees.
• We have an established facility in Gdansk allowing for fast start up onsite, while permanent location is being provisioned.
• Market expertise and operations in Gdansk gives immediate access to talent.
• Our subject matter experts operate across geographies and markets. Experience spans technology, pharmaceutical, financial services and other industries.
• We drive lean thinking into our process development, operating in an Agile continuous improvement environment.
• Gibbs Hybrid is a lean, sophisticated international business based in UK with additional locations, staff and consultants in Luxembourg, Ireland, USA and Poland.
A minority-owned and woman-owned business, Gibbs Hybrid serves mid-market and Fortune 500 companies globally. Since its establishment in 2005, we have grown to over $100 million in annual revenue with more than 700 employees, associates and consultants.